A different way to get to know the city of Barcelona and surrounds, in all senses..
- Surprising and spectacular panoramicviews
- A contrast of smells and sounds, from nature in the mountains and woods at the start, passing through different districts in the city, until we get to the beach.
- Enjoy a paella at the end of the journey (optional).
Exclusive non-demanding (flat and downhill) routes, suitable for everyone ((distance 20 to 25 km, lasting 2 or 3 hours):
- Collserola Natural Park – Barcelona
- Colonia Güell – Llobregat Delta Natural Park
- Garraf Natural Park – Sitges
Our routes are made to measure.
- Alternative itineraries
- Night time and full moon rides
- Easy downhill routes
How do we do it?
- Pick-up at your hotel or meeting point and transfer to the route start.
- We provide essential high range kit for this activity:
– Specialized brand bicycle, with front suspension and 27.5” wheel.
– Taymory brand cycling t-shirt and shorts.
– Windshield, helmet, sun glasses and gloves.
– Water bottle.
- Experiencedguides and monitors who know the routes.
- Accident insurance.
- Return to meeting point.
- Activities for groups from 3 to 50 persons. For larger groups the activity is divided into different starts and times.
- Basic price: 45 € per person (service tax included)
- Price for 1 or 2 people: 100 €.
- Possibility of purchasing exclusive equipment.
- Personalization of equipment for groups (technical t-shirt).
- All fees returned if bad weather prevents the activity.